Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Hope floats ....




To Make You Feel My Love  
Garth Brooks

When the rain is blowing in your face
And the whole world is on your case
I could offer you a warm embrace
To make you feel my love

When evening shadows and the stars appear
And there is no one to dry your tears
I could hold you for a million years
To make you fell my love

I know you haven't made your mind up yet
And I would never do you wrong
I've known it from the moment that we met
There's not doubt in my mind where you belong

I'd go hungry, I'd go black and blue
I'd go crawling down the avenue
There ain't nothing that I wouldn't do
To make you feel my love

The storms are raging on a rolling sea
And on the highway of regret
The winds of change are blowing wild and free
You ain't seen nothin' like me yet

There are nothin' that I wouldn't do
Go to the ends of the earth for you
Make you happy make your dreams come true
To make you feel my love 

*********

One touching song of the( Hope Floats) movie, Actually the movie is not that good and i would've turned the T.V. off and slept if it weren't for Sandra Bullok but the movie's soundtracks are awesome and sensational 
(there was one goodie for Bryan Adam's too )

well... wish you like it ..  :)


10 comments:

  1. Beautiful song

    and good Selection

    haytham

    ReplyDelete
  2. They were words full of sensuality and the fragrance Wishlist
    Accepted traffic
    And respect
    You Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  3. good morning
    i came to say hi
    how are y
    i really miss y
    how are things
    just i hope its well
    any time y logged on
    just tell me how are y
    my best wishes
    zanato

    ReplyDelete
  4. ياسارة ياسارة.... ازيك؟؟
    الفيلم ده مش وحش علي فكرة....
    وفعلا ذوقك حلو... دي جميلة اووووي...
    تسلم ايدك...

    ReplyDelete
  5. hi sara
    how r u my sweety ?

    i'm really liked it
    simple & sensational :)

    thx :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. a very beautiful one :)
    ma3lesh, i am cathcing up with your writings. late as usual :((((

    ReplyDelete
  7. YES ..This song is nice :)
    about the movie..
    it's a broken heart story ..
    I like those movies, when people learn to change, to be strong and to start over .

    ReplyDelete
  8. ana 3awez atamen 3aleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeky

    ReplyDelete
  9. Sarah, enty mokhtafeya feeen???

    ReplyDelete

Free Hit Counter