Saturday, September 12, 2009

JUST A BLOG

Never Marry A PROGRAMMER !!!!

: ( Returning late from work )

Good evening dear, i'm logged in

: Have you bought the groceries???

: bad command or file name

: but i told u in the morning

: syntax Error . Abrot?

: what about my new TV ?

:variable not found......

:at least give me your credit card ;i want to do some shopping

:sharing violation, Access denied.

:do u love me or do u love your p c .......or u just being funny???

: too many parameters.

:it was a great mistake that i married an idiot like u

:type mismatsh

: u r useless

:it's by defalt

:what about your salary???

:file in use.......try later !!!

:what is my value in this family????

:unknown VIRUS !!!!!!

hahahahahahahah

######################

: do u want dinner???

: sure ,what r my choices???

:yes ,or no

#####################

:(proudly) my wife is an angel ()

:u are lucky mine IS still ALIVE

#####################

WELL , I DIDN'T GET ANEW IDEA OF MY CREATION YET ;SO I EXTRACTED THIS ONE FROM MY FAVORITE MAGAZINE (TEEN STUFF)

WELL TILL I FIND NEW IDEA TAKE CARE ALL OF U AND C U SOON

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter