Saturday, September 12, 2009

MiNd MaZe (TrAppEd )l

at a night of exams time ,i was setting as usual in a mess of papers every where around me jumping from one topic to another; some crabs, then sea grass and some light striking that lake when suddenly, the light went out...i didn't move an inch and decided that fate was giving me an obligatory break,so i forgot anything about candle or any other alternative light source...

so now u can see me setting in the dark staring at the endless space around me
it's darkness ...my favorite place where my mind get clarify and all the noise in side me just run away..i forgot everything about exams and decided to make a journey into my mind....the deep ,old, dark paths inside....and inside there ,there was a long endless path and doors every where at both it's sides ,i was confused which door i should get in..will it be some happy memory or I'll regret ??!!!and so i kept walking along the path ..the long path was branched into smaller paths which in turn where branched to smaller ones but''what if i got lost in my mind ??''...at this part i stopped fearing of going forward ,unable to get backward ..freezing at my site when i realized that I'm trapped in my mind........

.
standing in the middle of the maze of my mind i looked around me to see tens of paths with hundreds of doors .....some doors are opened some ,are half opened..some are closed with a lock and some with chains and giant locks and some are buried under tons of dust and spider webs

i entered the first opened door suspiciously ...it was as if i entered paradise ..singing birds, bright green trees protecting some angels from the warm sun rays....a page of clear lake sparkling under the golden sun rays ,roses ,jumping white rabbits in short the paradise of my dreams here is where i always escape and hide away from my tough reality.......''let's go see another door''i said to my self


i walked in another path only GOD knows where will it leads me..but it was illuminated so i was a little comfortable..here is some closed door i handled the knob asking myself if i was suffering from that phobia of closed doors....something in side me said hey there is nothing to fear here also it's your mind isn't it??!!

that was right but who said that my mind doesn't have some thing to fear of sure it has dozens...at least my childhood fearing where will i find them where is the path of my nightmares ???will i meet some of them ??!!again no one can reply so all i had to do was a deep breath and a gentle push of the door ....at first i couldn't see any thing the room with of strong light that i had to close my eyes for a while and open the again to see very strange scene....it was my whole life on a film strip running quickly ...some shoots where quivering, some were pale and some were very obviousand the last part of the srip was blank....i thought that is the part of my life i did't live yet....on the other side of the room there was a strange machine that had two openings each connected to a screen here where my memories got sorted bad memories burned while sweet ones framed...the other side was the source of my daydreams and inspiration from which i creat stories and dreams while staring at some book or while doing any house work or even when i'm on my way to wherever in the car


it was amazing to see all that huge amount of dreams I've created and forgot every thing about

i stepped out the door with strong sigh anxious to discover another part but fearing from the unknown and every memory i tried hard to hide and forget i was drowning in my thoughts,walking aimless in the paths when i felt that strange smell ...u know that smell of old books that smell of age and time ,i was amazed then , i thought ''i'm only lived 2 decades on Earth ,it's not enough to cause such old memories''

i followed the smell walked into the paths where it was getting stronger when finally it lead me to that old door ,made up of very old poor wood ''Oh how could it be here''i thought amazingly...it was very easy to be opened stepping into it i realized what was this smell for ..it's the wise part in me and don't laugh at me i didn't know that it was exist it's in a very deep part of my mind away from any light or aireation contain the few experiences i've gained in my life ..my mind saved them inside it but i didn't even stopped at them at there time ,they just passed at me at some moments and gone or so i thought......this room was like no one of the others it had another door inside it a door like those of jailes huge, strong with huge lock on it i tried my best to open it but all was in vain i put my ear on it trying to know what was going on there but i heared nothing but a so far away sounds and some familiar voices ,...did i heared my voice or it was illusions ???. .. no one can tell..that was driving me made i was ding to know what was happening, and during my struggling with the door i saw in a side glance small key dropped beside the door ....i felt relief ,picked it up ,inserted it in the door and.........Sarah wake up did u finish your studying??it's 3 am. now go finish it before the light went off again...............!!!!!!!!!!!!!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter