Saturday, September 12, 2009

What makes u that late........!!!!???l

it tends to be more colder these days ..... and that makes me happy ....but it seems to be away .... sun still shining over so hard .... air has its usual warmth .... still no clouds up their .... few days ago thunder sound awakened me .... it was for me a great surprise ... i was soooo happy feeling its approaching that strong ..... the next day was rainy ... i was at college .. i enjoyed every falling droplet .... the smell of rains flourished me ..... this is what i love most .. and missed very much
i've missed the feeling of shiver from coldness wile i'm holding tight my hot cub of chocolate .... missed watching rain droplets rolling over the glassy window ..seeing my hot breath formed over the window ....get my nose and fingers freeze from cold air .... it may sound gloomy for some of u ....but for me its the best conditions in the whole year ......its Winter .... my lovely season ...have ever experienced Alex in winter ....has a special charm that i can't describe.... and my lovely city Ismailia ... i feel it more cleaner and prettier in winter .....
i miss winter......

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter