Saturday, September 12, 2009

JuSt TaLk

right now ...i'm setting alone in the dark infront of my PC ..it's 2 am here ...all the house is sleeping deeply

and i'm just can't get to bed ...i was talking to myself when i remembered '' why i'm not talking to u??!!''

(no i'm not depressed )i'm just feeling lonely ,although i have very nice friends and my day was great today .

cozi met my dearest friend Esraa finally she finished her exams (she's a medicine student)we had a walk in a very lovely and quiet road surrounded by large trees and gardens ,we were talking,laughing and remembering our old days when we were always together (school time )

another thing ,that we met at my old quarter wherei used to live one year ago,,it was where i've born and grew up .

she was late for about 7 min. that was so enough for me to remember all my memories there

i saw the window of my old room where i used to talk with some neighbors from (to see if we can play together )

i saw the garden we used to play in ,i even saw some young children playing ,running and laughing (me and my oldfriends) and some were fighting as usual (some bothering boys)

i looked toward the way leading to my old school and remembered those days when was school at the morning and lessonsin the afternoon

i kept looking and remembering till i saw her coming from the end of the street (WHO???)Esraa of course

i went towards her and we started our walk after the big hugs andkisses and all ''i miss u'' words

So when i was home i was so happybut u know this feeling about memories !!!makes u happy but feeling little sad or missing those old happy days

i even started to wonder about my coming days!!!how would it be?!!

sorry if i was boring

i'm just stuckalone here with some memories ,fear of tomorrow and sleepless eyes

LOVE U ALL

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter