Saturday, September 12, 2009

NOTHING NEW........!!!!!!l

canceled , my field trip is canceled ,and exams became earlier
but never mind i don't wanna talk about it now
almost i have nothing to talk about
what aboring life !!!
but wait still i wanna talk mmmmmmm what should i say????!!!!
nothing about myself any more
i'lltalk about you guys
yes you this is a brand new idea born just at this moment
well let me take deep breath first
allright ...u know even i'm so far from u and not connected to u very often but u alwayes in my mind and i'm coping up with u and every new thing u do or write on your pages even if i didn't share it with u by a comment or a massege
u realy can make me laugh in my darkest nights (sure nights coz my days are always out in the submarine that we call our department) and it is a real submarine such a dark narow place of no natural lights all are artificial coz no sunrays dare to penetrate it so u can feel the coldness all the year we have no summer till we are out for praying or eating and that also so rare ...most of time we enter the department at 8 am and leave it 6 or 7 pm
so we don't know any thing about the outer world there on the surface
but still i like it
huh i turned to talk about my self again

No comments:

Post a Comment

Free Hit Counter